Let's say you're walking down the side of the road and there is this cheeseburger...

What do you do if you find an apparently fresh cheeseburger on the side of the road?

• Call 911

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give it to your wife or girlfriend

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I chit you not......walking to the car at lunch I found this on Monday:

Now, see, here's the thing. Even if I actually thought that was fresh out of the lunchbox, I wouldn't touch it. Fast food is a known commodity. Little Johnnie's mom is not. We have no idea if the family budget was stretched by using the last of the green turkey or expired mayo. No thank you.

Same reason why I can't understand why there are people at work that would actually raid people's lunches in the fridge. I don't touch the fridge in the breakroom. It and everything in it is nasty. But we used to have one of those, a lunch rat.

Same reason why I can't understand why there are people at work that would actually raid people's lunches in the fridge. I don't touch the fridge in the breakroom. It and everything in it is nasty. But we used to have one of those, a lunch rat.

Had a pilot at the airline I flew at who had a solution for that. Let's just say that thief probably won't steal someone's food again. Hopefully

Back