Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

I asked the librarian if she has any books on paranoia. She whispered, 'They're right behind you.'

I'll preface this with "I'm not married", but one option might be to take one of her sweaters or jackets and toss it in the washing machine.

The preface tells us a lot, like maybe this is why you are not married or why you should not be.

The preface tells us a lot, like maybe this is why you are not married or why you should not be.
Having great suggestions about how to address other people's problems is actually one of my more charming characteristics. :)

In my old age I'm now kind enough to put in a preface like that, because believe it or not without one sometimes people would actually TAKE those suggestions and then blame me for whatever calamity occurs.

An American tourist goes to London for the first time. After hours of sightseeing the nature starts calling. Unable to find a toilet he turns into a quite alley, faces a building, but as soon as he takes down his pants a cop appears out of nowhere.
"Follow me" the cop says. Thinking that he's in trouble he quietly follows. The cop takes him behind some building few blocks away and says.
"Do your thing here, I'll keep a watch"
The guy does his thing and relieved approaches the cop and says: "so this is the British hospitality that I've heard so much about".
"No", the cop says, "this is the American embassy"

Having great suggestions about how to address other people's problems is actually one of my more charming characteristics. :)

In my old age I'm now kind enough to put in a preface like that, because believe it or not without one sometimes people would actually TAKE those suggestions and then blame me for whatever calamity occurs.
Too many are quick to blame. I just like to see the humor :)

The real royal photo

Attachments

• The Real Royal Photo.jpg
    The Real Royal Photo.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 81
Back