Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

I’m a page late, but…

Did you hear that the West Virginia Governor’s Mansion burned down last week?

Yup, clear to the rear axles!

The real tragedy is that the state library was also lost to the fire. Both books! And they hadn’t even finished coloring one of them yet!

Last edited:
A lot of posts on FB aviation communities asking about low time pilot jobs...
best response yet...
1700512752232.png

We just bought a 2020 Edge from my FIL…it has a “courtesy wipe” setting. Anybody been brave enough to figure out what that is?

We just bought a 2020 Edge from my FIL…it has a “courtesy wipe” setting. Anybody been brave enough to figure out what that is?
Lol. Luckily for you it just gives an extra swipe of the windshield wipers after using the windshield washer or mist momentary setting.

Lol. Luckily for you it just gives an extra swipe of the windshield wipers after using the windshield washer or mist momentary setting.
Oh I would love to be able to turn that off. Instead, if I want to spray the windows, I get an immediate wipe that happens so quickly that the spray doesn't even get the entire area wet. It's not a "courtesy wipe" it's a "f*&k up the washing action wipe".

Not in the top 100 of my problems, but still a little annoying.

Oh I would love to be able to turn that off. Instead, if I want to spray the windows, I get an immediate wipe that happens so quickly that the spray doesn't even get the entire area wet.

Neat feature on my Frontier. I can wet the windshield and let it soak or hold just a bit longer and it will start wiping. One reviewer thought his was broken until someone made him realize that Nissan gives the option to wet the windshield so that it can soak a bit before the wiping begins. I like it ...

Oh I would love to be able to turn that off. Instead, if I want to spray the windows, I get an immediate wipe that happens so quickly that the spray doesn't even get the entire area wet. It's not a "courtesy wipe" it's a "f*&k up the washing action wipe".

Not in the top 100 of my problems, but still a little annoying.
Yeah, it's helpful because after using the windshield washer and the wipers doing their thing, there's always that little stream that is left over and making its way up the windshield which the "courtesy wipe" follows up a few seconds later to sweep away.

Ford also used to allow you to adjust the number of flashes you'd get (3,4, or 5) with your turn signal when pressing it momentarily for changing lanes. I always felt that having a few extra flashes was my preference over the 3 you typically get with most manufacturers.

Back