Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

Boeing?! The galaxy is doomed. Imagine the havoc when the MCAS designers have access to dilithium crystals....
You missed the Star Trek episode where it was revealed that the whole "Borg" thing was a 21st century attempt by Boeing and Disney to develop a space based cruise ship.

Maybe this doesn't belong in humor. It feels too sad.

Due to my isolation, I finished three books yesterday. And believe me, that’s a lot of coloring.

What did our parents do to kill boredom before the internet? I asked my 26 brothers and sisters and they didn’t know either.

Today, I melted an ice cube with my mind just by staring at it. It took a lot longer than I thought it would.

Struggling to get your wife’s attention? Just sit down and look comfortable.

Just sold my homing pigeon on eBay for the 22nd time.

Shout out to everyone who can still remember their childhood phone number but can’t remember the password they created yesterday. You are my people.

One minute you’re young and fun. And next, you’re turning down the stereo in your car to see better.

Think you’re old and you will be old. Think you are young, and you will be delusional.

There’s nothing scarier than that split second when you lose your balance in the shower and you think, “They are going to find me naked.”

We used to have a charter scheduler who was having Zulu time explained to her…her question was, “how do you keep track of time in England?”

let me guess, she was....

wait for it

wait.

...blonde?

o3ehgd8dklzb1.jpg

I told my wife to never let me ride in a hearse…they’re too ugly. Throw my body in the back of a pickup.

I have ridden in the back of a hearse, and it was a good looking car. I was about 8, and fell and cut my leg pretty badly. There were no ambulances in the town. Instead, the funeral home would put a magnetic red light on top of one of the Cadillac hearses, which also had sirens. That was a fairly common thing in some places. It was a smooth ride, and quite a bit faster than the normal funeral procession.

Looked a bit like this, but it was all black and don't think it had the back side window:

Funny, @Albany Tom , my grandfather owned funeral homes and also an ambulance service. The pick up vehicles, painted yellow (panel trucks then station wagons) with cherries on top, were used for dual purposes. If you were a survivor then they were ambulances that brought you to the closest ER. If you weren’t so lucky you were brought to one of the homes. My father and his brothers all drove an ‘ambulance’ during summers in high school. :)

Also, my grandfather used the business to defray costs of his airplanes which actually did transport bodies from time to time.

Back