Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

329940047_728012898837379_3630661614412541953_n.jpg

Pretty bad photoshop. They forgot to fill in the part of the bull behind the dude’s right arm?

plus no bull is that big

but the joke was pretty good
I was thinking that guy must have been awfully brave!

A husband and wife who work for the circus go to an adoption agency.

The Social workers raise doubts about the living conditions in a circus, but the couple produce photos of their 50-foot luxury motor home, which is clean and well-maintained and equipped with a beautiful nursery.

The social workers also raise concerns about the education a child would receive while in the couple's care.

"We've arranged for a full-time tutor who will teach the child all the usual subjects along with French, Mandarin and computer skills".

Then the social workers express concern about a child being raised in a circus environment.

"Our nanny is a certified expert in Pediatric Care, Welfare and Diet".

The social workers are finally satisfied and ask, "What age child are you hoping to adopt?"

They said, “It doesn't really matter as long as they can fit in the cannon".

Florida Woman Stops Alligator Attack Using a Small Beretta Pistol

Another good reason to have a concealed weapons permit. This is a story of self-control and marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed woman with a small pistol against a fierce predator. What's the smallest caliber that you would trust to protect yourself? Here's her story in her own words:

“While out walking along the edge of a pond just outside my house in ‘The Villages’ with my soon to be ex-husband, discussing property settlement and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a huge 12-ft. alligator which suddenly emerged from the murky water and began charging us with its large jaws wide open. She must have been protecting her nest because she was extremely aggressive.”

“If I had not had my little Beretta .25 caliber pistol with me, I would not be here today!”

“Just one shot to my estranged husband's knee cap was all it took. The gator got him easily, and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace. The amount I saved in lawyer's fees was really incredible, and his life insurance was a real bonus!”

upload_2023-2-19_9-0-52-png.115094

Or the ex-wife is still pizzed about the divorce, and her new stud runs an excavation and construction business

or the (now ex) wife got the airplane in the divorce...

Florida Woman Stops Alligator Attack Using a Small Beretta Pistol

Another good reason to have a concealed weapons permit. This is a story of self-control and marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed woman with a small pistol against a fierce predator. What's the smallest caliber that you would trust to protect yourself? Here's her story in her own words:

“While out walking along the edge of a pond just outside my house in ‘The Villages’ with my soon to be ex-husband, discussing property settlement and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a huge 12-ft. alligator which suddenly emerged from the murky water and began charging us with its large jaws wide open. She must have been protecting her nest because she was extremely aggressive.”

“If I had not had my little Beretta .25 caliber pistol with me, I would not be here today!”

“Just one shot to my estranged husband's knee cap was all it took. The gator got him easily, and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace. The amount I saved in lawyer's fees was really incredible, and his life insurance was a real bonus!”

Lol, was laughing when I read the part about .25 caliber. We have a Saturday Night Special in .25ACP that was given to my wife a while back. Loading the tiny magazine kind of makes you chuckle because the bullets are so small. However, a well placed shot is deadly no matter the caliber.

Back