Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

b680fb1eb07f4ac6bba81a93549070bd.jpg

Had Newton NOT discovered gravity, flying would not have its own monetary units, and everyone could fly... I don't like Newton.
f009f6b126bf6c1d029aa5f70dd25c19.jpg

Had Newton NOT discovered gravity, flying would not have its own monetary units, and everyone could fly... I don't like Newton.
f009f6b126bf6c1d029aa5f70dd25c19.jpg
If they hadn’t put “TheDazzlingFacts” right across the tree, it wouldn’t look so much like it has eyes and a mouth, and it’s winding up to throw. ;)

What a shame there is already a measurement called Newton. Otherwise, Newton would have been a great name for AMU.

Based on several sources, you are not alone in that.

Fun Fact: Newton developed the laws of motion / gravity / calculus while quarantined for 18 months while Cambridge was closed due to the plague.

He also all but shunned relationships with women because he thought it would interfere with his academic/intellectual interests.

He also all but shunned relationships with women because he thought it would interfere with his academic/intellectual interests.
Einstein dealt with that by marrying a physicist. Didn't last though.

Tesla married a pigeon. Well, maybe not married, but they were very, very close. You may laugh, but there was this trick she could do with her wings...

Well it ain't all my fault. It was there, so I clicked. But I assume full responsibility for watching more than a few seconds if it.
Thank you for validating my decision not to click on it! ;)

Then he married his cousin after that, didn't he? Lol. The original quintessential Arkansas couple. Hehehehe.
You have heard about the law in West Virginia where after the divorce, the now separated spouses will still remain brother and sister?

You have heard about the law in West Virginia where after the divorce, the now separated spouses will still remain brother and sister?

I’ve heard the police there have a difficult time solving murders. There are no dental records and the DNA all matches.

I’ve heard the police there have a difficult time solving murders. There are no dental records and the DNA all matches.

That is just wrong, but oh so funny.
A friend from WV used to tell me, incest is best, but everything is relative.

Tim

Back