Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at him. She says hello.

He's rather taken aback because he can't place where he knows her from. So he says, "Do you know me?"

To which she replies, "I think you're the father of one of my kids."

Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says, "My God, are you the stripper from my bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table with all my buddies watching while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery???"

She looks into his eyes and says calmly,

"No, I'm your son's teacher."

A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at him. She says hello.

He's rather taken aback because he can't place where he knows her from. So he says, "Do you know me?"

To which she replies, "I think you're the father of one of my kids."

Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says, "My God, are you the stripper from my bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table with all my buddies watching while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery???"

She looks into his eyes and says calmly,

"No, I'm your son's teacher."

LMAO I laughed so hard I had tears rolling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Police Academy Training:

How to Spot Concealed Carry Lesson 01

ConcealedCarry02.jpg

Police Academy Training:

How to Spot Concealed Carry Lesson 02

ConcealedCarry01.jpg

Happy 4th everyone!
I hate reading mean spirited "jokes".

I get this one annually from a friend in England. This year I replied back, "245 years and you're still sore over losing? ;D"

2d0fn7.jpg

The big lemon says to the little lemon, "Son, when life gives you to someone, run, because it's not going to end well."

I hate reading mean spirited "jokes".

I get this one annually from a friend in England. This year I replied back, "245 years and you're still sore over losing? ;D"

2d0fn7.jpg
Today I went flying with an instructor friend who is from London.

I asked him if the British have a their own name for the 4th of July.

“Sure we do,” he replied. “The 4th of July.”

Took this picture on a road trip last weekend. Thought it might be appropriate for here. Also, the street address... is that foreboding?

IMG_2057.jpg

Last edited:
Back