Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

12cb8f4fd0a6493dbacb507f9c36b61e.jpg
Very common around Houston... Of course the construction companies do it to themselves. They put the lane closure signs up and leave them for weeks to months, even when the lane is not closed for an extended period of time. Drivers learn the signs are often BS and just ignore them.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Is it weird I’m the one on the left in the plane but the one on the right in the car, anyone else relate?

I'm like that too. Both are a bit exaggerated, but yes, like that. I'm more willing to let the system tell me in something with a modern fuel measuring system. The old gas gauges in old planes, not so much.

I rarely go to E in my car, but my car tells me I have less that 50 miles remaining regularly before I refuel.

The TAF Decoder thing is funny. And true. From the beginning I thought in this day and age there's just no need to be so cryptic, especially with something so important.

I feel your pain. Whether something is funny or not depends on what the definition of is is and it might not be funny to the residents of all 57 states especially those that can see Russia from their house. So you have to use the proper strategery and not misunderestimate your audience.

And now for the rest of the story...

The interview is on the net, you can google it. What she actually said was “They’re our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska” .

And I can attest, that statement is true.

At my last house, I could see Canada from my mail box at the end of the driveway.
Does that count?

I think Siri gets the new award for bad Dad jokes. "Hey Siri, tell a joke"

That's a nice ham you have there. It would be a shame if someone put an "s" on the front of it and an "e" on the end.

How do you find out how heavy your red hot chili pepper is? Give it a weigh, give it a weigh, give it a weigh now.

I got my best friend a fridge for her birthday. I can't wait to see her face light up when she opens it.

Sigh...

I think Siri gets the new award for bad Dad jokes. "Hey Siri, tell a joke"

That's a nice ham you have there. It would be a shame if someone put an "s" on the front of it and an "e" on the end.

How do you find out how heavy your red hot chili pepper is? Give it a weigh, give it a weigh, give it a weigh now.

I got my best friend a fridge for her birthday. I can't wait to see her face light up when she opens it.

Sigh...

Hahaha. Alexa is equally bad. Ask her to tell you a pilot joke.

I had an awful thing happen to me on the way to a gig yesterday. Usually, I play piano but every once in a while I get called to play accordion. I was running a little bit late and had meant to pick up my tux at the cleaner's the night before but ran out of time. Figured, "no biggie," I'll pick it up on the way to the gig and change once I get there. Anyway, feeling a little frazzled by some last minute stuff at home (dog pee'd on the floor, taking up some precious time I didn't have), I left late and dashed off to the cleaners. It was pouring, so I hurriedly parked the car as close to the cleaners as I could get, left my accordion in the back seat, and made a run for the cleaners. While waiting for them to locate my tux, I realized that I had forgotten to lock my car. I tried to remain calm, but was starting to work myself into a frenzy worrying about the unlocked car. Sure enough, after I collected my tux and ran back to the car, my worst fears were realized. There were two more accordions in the back seat.

Health insurance

Attachments

• 68606355_10217074029515620_381579957026947072_n.jpg
    68606355_10217074029515620_381579957026947072_n.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 101
Not sure if you’re ready for a cat?
Place a box of **** in the corner, throw a handful of cat litter all over the floor, and rub cat hair and saliva all over your best furniture. Knock your favorite glass objects onto the floor and smash them. If you’re good with that, you’re ready for a cat.

CD902439-E2DF-4FF1-8918-2DCC62024744.jpeg

Back