Learning & undestanding weather

iRyan

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Ryan
Hi all,

As a newly minted CFII, my weather knowledge is well-below my comfort level for both my flying and my teaching. Are Scott Dennenstadt's online courses the best way to go about getting a thorough understanding? Any recommendations? Thanks.

Hi all,

As a newly minted CFII, my weather knowledge is well-below my comfort level for both my flying and my teaching. Are Scott Dennenstadt's online courses the best way to go about getting a thorough understanding? Any recommendations? Thanks.

"Best" is subjective, but Scott's combination of weather guru and CFII is hard to beat.

Bob Gardner

Hi all,

Scott's course is the best thing I've found so far. I'm on the same journey as you, trying to understand weather analysis.

I was semi-serious about weather a few decades back; as the forecasts and dissemination improved, I figured out the meteorologists were a lot better at it than me.

Back