Learjet!!!

Danos

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
i And I Survive
I interviewed for a Learjet FO gig last week and just got the official word that I'm hired! Now for 60 hours of computer based training and then I'm off to simcom for another 2 weeks. VERY excited!!!

I interviewed for a Learjet FO gig last week and just got the official word that I'm hired! Now for 60 hours of computer based training and then I'm off to simcom for another 2 weeks. VERY excited!!!
Very cool! What kind of Learjet?

They have a 35 and 55. I sat in them and had to contort myself but once I was I was in the seat it felt fine.
Cool! You will love the 35. That was my first jet too. I also have time in the 55 which was nicer in some ways because it it bigger, but the 35 has more thrust to weight and seemed like a little fighter. You can also expect your mind to be back on the runway when you are 1,000' in the air for the first few takeoffs.

Cool! You will love the 35. That was my first jet too. I also have time in the 55 which was nicer in some ways because it it bigger, but the 35 has more thrust to weight and seemed like a little fighter. You can also expect your mind to be back on the runway when you are 1,000' in the air for the first few takeoffs.

Thats what I'm expecting. The captains have more than 10000 in type so I'm looking forward to learning a lot! Really pumped!!

What an opportunity! Well played.
Be sure to report back with your experiences. Photos later, when you are on top of things.

*sigh* The little Aztec will fast become just a memory...

Congrats, Danos! Glad that this is happening for you!

I was a low time multi pilot when I started flying FO in Lear 24/25/35s. It's a thrill which you'll love. Good luck, have fun and be prepared to be waaay behind that plane for awhile.

Very cool Danos! Don't forget us little people.

Very cool Danos! Don't forget us little people.

He won't. He'll hear us on the radio when he's flying overhead and look down on us. ;)

*sigh* The little Aztec will fast become just a memory...

Congrats, Danos! Glad that this is happening for you!

No way Ted! The Aztec and I are like this :fcross: . And thank YOU brother. You were a big part of this :wink2:

CONGRATS!!!

Congrats!! Best of luck during training. Sounds like a fun airplane. My dad used to fly the LR60 which was a completely overpowered rocket ship. It sounds like the earlier series also hold that distinction.

Back