lazy ride home from work or is it Crazy ride home from work

It's going to hurt a lot when he finally hits the end of his luck and the odds catch up with him. Unless he gets lucky enough to be killed instantly.

passing all those suckers backed up at the red lights had to be a wonderful feeling

Ghostrider is an idiot squid. :loco:
Where is the left turning dumper truck when you need one before he kills some innocent bystander? No sympathy whatsoever when he goes down. None at all. :no:

So that's what the double solid line is for... ! :D

He seems to know what he's doing, but yes, one little surprise and his skills won't help him. And the wheelies are probably not a good idea in that kind of traffic. :rolleyes2:

So that's what the double solid line is for... ! :D

He seems to know what he's doing, but yes, one little surprise and his skills won't help him. And the wheelies are probably not a good idea in that kind of traffic. :rolleyes2:
Yeah, someone cuts in front of him while he's doing a wheelie, and I doubt there's a darned thing he can do!

He seems to know what he's doing, but yes, one little surprise and his skills won't help him.

Know what he's doing? Did you watch the video in the link or another one? He was operating way outside the maneuvering and braking envelope of the motorcycle for anything less than assumed proper behavior of other vehicles. Quite a few of the opposite direction vehicles were maneuvering out of his way.

As for skill, the only two skills I saw used in the entire video is the guy's ability to open the throttle and aim at an empty hole in traffic and the ability to grab the brake. Everything else in the PTS book ranges from fail to borderline attempted murder.

IMO: Kid with a video game skill set, not much more.

Kind of makes you wonder how much stupid **** is done just for the sake of filming it with a gopro camera and posting it on YouTube?

That said, I'm not 100% certain the video wasn't sped up a bit for dramatic effect. Some of those control motions look just a little too quick.

Skill? Some
Luck? A boat load and it will run out sometime.

Transport him to Shanghai and see how long he lasts.

An example of really having to pee not being so good for decision making.

That said, I'm not 100% certain the video wasn't sped up a bit for dramatic effect. Some of those control motions look just a little too quick.

Some of it does. Thought it's hard to see very well, watch the speedometer. It doesn't seem to match up to the movement rate sometimes.

OTOH search for ghost rider's video's. He lane splits like that with the go fast needle pointed well past the halfway point. He runs traffic control lights through actively crossing traffic at way way too fast.

Looks like a typical rush hour on the DC Beltway...:hairraise:

Disagree. Dumb? Yes. Amazing? Yes. Skill? Yes.

Only dumb because we don't think it is safe? probably.

Oh, to be young, stupid and immortal again. That guy will remove himself from the gene pool quickly enough. As has been noted, hopefully without taking anyone else with him.

Back