But that name isn’t like Mark. It is Mark. I’m Eric. And if I spell my name Erik…I’m still Eric. Just with a K. I’m thinking more along the lines of something like this.

See, you're not holding your mouth right. Most people mispronounce Mark as Marck. And most people mispronounce Marc as Mark. Well it's not. And you wouldn't know if you were just a Mark. But if you were a Marc, you'd know.

I’m diggin on how the salad boy is baggin’ on the Audi guy for not being man enough. That’s some serious therapy time right there. Good stuff.

And for the record, salad boy is not calling out Audi Driver's man card. I'm calling him out for claiming his Audi is something that it isn't.

You assume he knows the difference between himself and his Audi

Yes. Perhaps he is so in tune with his land-vehicle he has actually become one with it. For, now there is no Marc. No Audi. There is only a harmonized one-ness existing between what once was a human and what previously was a machine.

Yes. Perhaps he is so in tune with his land-vehicle he has actually become one with it. For, now there is no Marc. No Audi. There is only a harmonized one-ness existing between what once was a human and what previously was a machine.

That is sort of like me equating @eman1200 to an automobile.

Back