Last post Before the shutdown?

Scott@KTYR

Pattern Altitude
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Scott@KTYR
Who is going to have the Last Post before the site shuts down on 7-10-23 for the new software update?

Who is going to have the Last Post before the site shuts down on 7-10-23 for the new software update?

Hmmm, I should run a script in Selenium and have it post every 30 seconds.

Well, good luck and God bless. I hope to see you all on the other side.

It went fairly smoothly. Fortunately, I have practiced this upgrade several times before I did the test site two weeks ago. I then did as much as I could last night. It takes a couple of hours for the actual conversion to happen where I just stare at the status bar. Then I had. list of 20 things I had to do afterward to configure things that didn't automatically convert over. Only a couple of glitches but nothing serious.

Yay!
But haven’t you heard, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it? Especially in the IT world :happydance:

My POA supporter badge disappeared.

Maybe it expired? But the last POA fundraising was in December I believe and I did contribute. :cool:
It was a 6 month banner. It expired on June 11th. If you’d like to donate again, let me know and I can give you the donation link. :)

It was a 6 month banner. It expired on June 11th. If you’d like to donate again, let me know and I can give you the donation link. :)

don't the links under "account upgrade" work?

One error I’m seeing is with PM’s it is flagging current messages as “old threads”, you just click ok then send the message. But I don’t think it’s meant to be that way.

I’m not sure why I thought it was a special link to donate, and I didn’t know it expired (I knew it was time limited but I didn’t mark my calendar or anything for it).

One error I’m seeing is with PM’s it is flagging current messages as “old threads”, you just click ok then send the message. But I don’t think it’s meant to be that way.
Fixed.

Back