Landing at Ocracoke w95

MarcoDA40

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Marco
Forgot to post it a couple of moths ago but here it is now lol

This was my 2nd time there. One of my favorite destinations so far.

DA40

Edit: I can never get the angle of the gopro right...

Forgot to post it a couple of moths ago but here it is now lol

This was my 2nd time there. One of my favorite destinations so far.

DA40

Edit: I can never get the angle of the gopro right...
LOL! It's one of the very few reasons for a WiFi enabled one - being able to aim it in difficult places.

LOL! It's one of the very few reasons for a WiFi enabled one - being able to aim it in difficult places.

its the wifi one, my head bumps up against the canopy and slowly moves it and i only enable wifi on the ground so it doesnt kill the battery

its the wifi one, my head bumps up against the canopy and slowly moves it and i only enable wifi on the ground so it doesnt kill the battery
LOL!

BTW, it is a great destination, isn't it? Did you just go for the day and hit the obligatory Howard's or stay a few?

LOL!

BTW, it is a great destination, isn't it? Did you just go for the day and hit the obligatory Howard's or stay a few?

Went to the beach and yes, called Howards to come get us! I could have walked but i feel that i needed to get picked up for the whole W95/Howards experience lol

Went to the beach and yes, called Howards to come get us! I could have walked but i feel that i needed to get picked up for the whole W95/Howards experience lol
If you haven't, also consider renting bicycles. It's a great way to see the town.

Love that place too. It's about the only beach I go to anymore.

Fantastic daycation spot! Can be a tough one to plan since storms love the area in the afternoon during the summer, but well worth it.

Back