Lady Taildragger Pilots

I hear this "lady" wants to fly taildraggers.

:D

Attachments

• Rosie_o_donnell.jpg
    Rosie_o_donnell.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 4
So, who are these taildragger ladies you mention? Deb with a Luscombe...

I'm here! I have a 1948 Luscombe 8E named Lester. There are lots of Luscombe lady pilots on the Luscombe List. One owns a Luscombe Sedan, a rather undisciplined taildragger. Another has a Luscombe named Miss Piggy and also owns an RV. Another co-owns a Luscombe with her husband and manages an airport. One lives in Texas and just restored her Luscombe...etc...

I will send them the link to your website.

Deb

Deb, I'd love to get you and other Luscombe gals listed on the lady taildragger web site. The website is slowly growing but it's got a long way to go and I'm alway happy to add more names and profiles. Please send me a little basic info about yourself, what you fly and where, along with a few pictures and I'll get you entered. I just added my 4th of July fun & flying weekend to the blog and hope other ladies send me pictures of their weekend flying adventures too. I'm having a great time flying the Champ this summer. Spent the evening grilling Nathan's hotdogs with friends, passing out homemade blackberry ice cream to all the guys coming by the hanger, slow flying around six hot air balloons near my airport and slipping down runway 7. I love summer!!

Judy
www.ladieslovetaildraggers.com

Back