KTUP- Tupelo, MS

cowman

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Cowman
Just wanted to give a shout-out to this nice little airport we stopped at to and from New Orleans. On our way down we were delayed overnight for weather. The FBO gave us a crew car to go get lunch- they have a place there called the Neon Pig that makes an amazing thing called a "smash burger". After we determined it wasn't going to be a short delay they set us up with a rental car and hotel room. Everyone was very helpful and courteous. They have FREE ICE CREAM as well.

If you're into Elvis his birthplace and a museum are there. We didn't see a lot of the town but it seemed like a really nice place with friendly people. Worth a stop, definitely a good place to get stuck in overnight.

Man should have let us known. @ktup-flyer and I could have likely met up with you. Yeah neon pig is pretty good.

If I'm ever down that way again I'll try to remember that, hadn't planned on stopping for more than a refuel on the way down and then on they way back we had to move quick to beat the weather developing further north.

Yea man, I literally live 10 mins from the airport. Hit us up next time!

Back