Krispy Kreme gives into Millenial influence

1) How is it possible to make Krispy Kreme donuts any more sugary? They already are pretty much at 24 karat sucrose level.

2) Who considers 2.4% to be a sales jump?

Bah, the retro design was iconic.

But you see, us millennials have a stronger influence than you think... ;)

That only makes good business sense. Even if I were one of their customers, I will only be around for a few more years. You, on the other hand, should be around for another half century or so. Unless you eat too many donuts.

But you see, us millennials have a stronger influence than you think
The grumpy 'my-generation-worked-hard-but-really-had-it-much-better-than-yours-and-ruined-the-economy-and-environment-for-everyone-else' will eventually die off and some day the "millennials" will be complaining when the gen-i people decide to take over our meme culture, etc.

upload_2019-7-23_10-23-25.png

That only makes good business sense. Even if I were one of their customers, I will only be around for a few more years. You, on the other hand, should be around for another half century or so. Unless you eat too many donuts.
Yeah, it's always odd to me when an article gets published that so and so is "giving into" the influence of something else... it's like yeah, that's called business, economy, capitalism

Yeah, it's always odd to me when an article gets published that so and so is "giving into" the influence of something else... it's like yeah, that's called business, economy, capitalism

The article doesn't say anything about anyone giving in to anything.

The article doesn't say anything about anyone giving in to anything.
No but the OP did! And there was something about Applebees recently how millennials are killing it

Bah, the retro design was iconic.

And I thought this thread was going to be about an avocado toast flavored donut...

1) How is it possible to make Krispy Kreme donuts any more sugary? They already are pretty much at 24 karat sucrose level.

2) Who considers 2.4% to be a sales jump?

Depends what industry you're in. 2.4% for grocers in the retail food industry operate on pretty thin margins most of the time, so a 2.4% increase in sales can be large when sales typically stay pretty flat YoY. 2.4% in the O&G industry is just a blip on the screen for most producers.

Back