Kirk vs Jean-Luc Picard

LoneAspen

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
LoneAspen
In a brawl, Kirk might be able to get the jump initially with brute force, but I think Picard would out think him, get the upper hand with some advanced Starfleet combat training, and then whoop his ass.

"Make it so!"

I will have to say that in the first Star Trek series, for an advanced civilization, they certainly did get involved in a lot of fistfights.

In a brawl, Kirk might be able to get the jump initially with brute force, but I think Picard would out think him, get the upper hand with some advanced Starfleet combat training, and then whoop

Isn't the Picard character French? Isn't that synonymous with "About to receive an arse whipping?"

Kirk and his man-girdle all the way.

Picard cannot drop-kick with Kirk's enthusiasm.

This might have to go to Spin Zone.

Kirk for sure. Now if this battle is a poetry contest....

To quote Leonard

"Original Series over Next Generation but Picard over Kirk"

SPOCK

/thread

Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock-Shirt.jpg

Don't bet on it. Jean-Luc was an ass-bandit. Chicks dig the accent.
Especially considering their age difference, all the women loved Jean-Luc and he was practically an old man.

The correct answer is who gives a **** when you've got Counselor Troi falling out of her uniform. What do you nerds eat for breakfast, Queerios?

You'd really have to do this right. Like, line up some criteria. Sensitivity, brute strength, cleverness, intelligence, attractiveness to women, leadership ability, negotiating-with-aliens skills, sense of humor, understanding of how the ship works, etc. etc. To rate Kirk, probably the new "young" Kirk (Chris Pine) would have be lumped in there, too. So there'd have to be a criteria like "ability to ignore regulations with impunity," or such.

Or, it could be debated that Kirk and Picard are apples and oranges.

The correct answer is who gives a **** when you've got Counselor Troi falling out of her uniform. What do you nerds eat for breakfast, Queerios?

Forget about Troi.

Seven of Nine, Tertiary Adjunct to Unimatrix One.

Resistance is futile, and who in their right mind would want to!!!

Troi? Oh please.....Jeri Ryan can kick my butt any day

u2ebatu9.jpg

I never watched DS9.

"To boldly go...nowhere. We're on a ****ing space station that goes nowhere!"

Edit; I guess she was on Voyager. Never watched that one either.

I never watched DS9.

Yeah I gave up after the 2nd season. Co-worker tells me it gets better but I couldn't hang in there much longer. Maybe I should put my DVDs (entire series) on eBay :idea:

I never watched DS9.

Edit; I guess she was on Voyager. Never watched that one either.

I agree. I lost interest after watching those weird ugly little guys who got turned on when their ears were rubbed.

That's just wrong.

One thing I never figured out about Star Trek. Where in the future do we totally forget about seat belts?

Star Trek is a bunch of folks flying around beating up, shooting at, or otherwise fighting with everything in sight pretending to be peacekeepers. Sound familiar?

Forget about Troi.

Seven of Nine, Tertiary Adjunct to Unimatrix One.

Resistance is futile, and who in their right mind would want to!!!

Got my vote!

One thing I never figured out about Star Trek. Where in the future do we totally forget about seat belts?

LoL

Yeah I gave up after the 2nd season. Co-worker tells me it gets better but I couldn't hang in there much longer. Maybe I should put my DVDs (entire series) on eBay :idea:

Buyer here

Worf. No contest. Nothing beats a kick-ass Klingon.

Cept Worf got his ass handed to him in EVERY intruder situation.

Picard for leadership and character.

Everybody else....

Ambivalent about Cisco. Initially his character was written poorly. No command presence

Pickard was a pansy ass. I'll bet he was a secret pole smoker.

Kirk is a man's man.

Trio gets my vote ,just something about those uniforms.

Hahaha true!

Speaking of Worf, I saw a program years ago about celeb pilots. Prior to watching it, I had know idea Michael Dorn was a pilot and owns his own jet.

Michael Dorn and I almost became relatives.

Long story short, there was no wedding, but I heard stories of a suspected baby so...who knows?

Back