King Air Rental

Gary Grant

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Gary Grant
We are interested in renting a King Air 350 (or possibly 200) in June-August 2022 for about 150 hours. Want aircraft, maintenance, and insurance but not crew. Does anyone know of one available.

My spare is down at the airport the keys are in it just fill it up when you bring it back. :)

I'd be interested to know the terms (excluding money, of course) if you get a taker on a 90-day lease. Still, I can see this costing a quarter million.

Does anyone know of one available.
FYI: you're better off looking on something like controller.com or contacting a charter/brokerage firm that handles King Airs. I don't know the fixed-wing side much, but on the helicopter side people looking for comparable leases usually go through a broker/charter that offers such short-term agreements. I doubt too many PoA'rs are set up to offer the services you look for.

I'd be interested to know the terms (excluding money, of course) if you get a taker on a 90-day lease. Still, I can see this costing a quarter million.
I anticipate that it would cost at least that much. But most want a pure wet lease or pure dry lease. We need it wet, without the crew.

FYI: you're better off looking on something like controller.com or contacting a charter/brokerage firm that handles King Airs. I don't know the fixed-wing side much, but on the helicopter side people looking for comparable leases usually go through a broker/charter that offers such short-term agreements. I doubt too many PoA'rs are set up to offer the services you look for.
Thank you.

Controller.com appears to have several for sale. will see if they are interested in leasing any for that term.

Controller.com appears to have several for sale. will see if they are interested in leasing any for that term.
Globalair is another place to look for possible aircraft. Just to throw out there it might be tough to get a wet lease without crew with the insurance side being a main issue. Perhaps offer to provide the operational side of the insurance with a hold-harmless and let the owner handle basic hull cost? Good luck.
https://www.globalair.com/aircraft-for-sale/Twin-Engine-Turbine

Back