KHSV is filling up

cgrab

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
cgrab
Today on the golf course we watched several planes including N600G land. Most of the planes didn't have numbers and several looked like they still had primer paint on them. They are clearing out of Savannah. Sorry I didn't get a picture. Flight aware shows 9 arrivals from Savannah.

With Alabama reported by a high level government official to also be in Dorian’s crosshairs, is KHSV really a good evacuation point?

Is there a beech, with cocktails, and a nice hotel? if so, it makes perfect sense.

With Alabama reported by a high level government official to also be in Dorian’s crosshairs, is KHSV really a good evacuation point?
There's a relatively high probability that Dorian will skirt the east coast at this point. Subject to change without notice.

Well I'm glad I'm leaving HSV this week. I'll be at my brothers wedding at Ft Myer near DC and then spend a week in Annapolis for a reunion. I'll bring my raincoat.

Let’s not go there.

Well I'm glad I'm leaving HSV this week. I'll be at my brothers wedding at Ft Myer near DC and then spend a week in Annapolis for a reunion. I'll bring my raincoat.

You can leave HSV, but it will never leave you......

Figure that one out! :idea:

HSV - catch it!
Or on second thought...

Back