Kathryn's Report

rk911

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
rk911
Is it possible to subscribe to Kathryn's Report? I've searched online but coming up dry.

Click on the "contact Kathryn's Report" tab and ask them? Then let us know what you find out!

I heard she used to post here. Anyone know who she is?
I have always been curious

well I'm logged in so apparently at some point I subscribed, don't recall how. but further to what mikey B said:

upload_2021-12-21_10-23-48.png

Is it actually a girl? Could it be a guy named the thing after his wife/daughter/favorite squeeze? Anyone actually know who this person is?

Click on the "contact Kathryn's Report" tab and ask them? Then let us know what you find out!
well, duhhh. (sigh). i'll do that.

avg0Qkxl.gif

I like to page through there when I’m bored. Amazing home many things can happen in a week. The website is ad heavy but I guess you have to raise money somehow to run it. The comments on there can get pretty feisty even by PoA standards. No moderation I imagine.

Today I get "This Aviation Blog Is Permanently Shut Down" and "User does not have permission to read this blog."

What happened??

Yeah, I got the permission thing this morning, then the “this aviation blog is permanently closed” a few hours later. What’s up?

Oh no! That’s my go to place for incident info!

They must have got hacked. Wish I knew who Kathryn is.

I keep coming back to this thread, figuring someone on PoA knows the truth about Kathryn.

Maybe that renowned investigative journalist Dan Gryder should do an exposé: “Who Is This Kathryn?”

I just went to Kathryn’s Report and found a post that read; “This Aviation Blog is Permanently Open”

Back