Kathryn's report is permanently closed :>(

Might be just the blog portion. I just got down with running a half-dozen N-Numbers through the search function, and all the reports came up.

Ron Wanttaja

Looks like it works to me…

Now the entry says permanently open, they changed it. Maybe they had a moment, lol.

kinda like the "Final Draft" of the agenda for my Company's sales meeting that they published a few weeks ago...... followed by no less than four changes over the next few days before the event started.

Still wondering who runs the thing. A substantial source of aviation knowledge that is utterly anonymous.

It may have been hacked, as it is a bare HTTP site and not a more secure HTTPS site. Some teenager may have been practicing their skills.

TLS/SSL only encrypts the transmission of data between the server and the client, its presence or absence does not make the website more or less vulnerable to hacking.

The thing is it has not updated since the Nov 22 article on N84R. I've wondered what happened and I have appreciated the informant the site provides.

The thing is it has not updated since the Nov 22 article on N84R. I've wondered what happened and I have appreciated the informant the site provides.

I've been meaning to ask about this. I haven't seen any discussions online.

Anybody know the background of Kathryn's report. just curious how it came to be and who Kathryn is.

The domain name got renewed two days ago, but only for a year.

Not sure what to make of the remarks about domain status.

screenshot from icann.org

86D756EF-8926-4FF5-BBCC-54B35D54CFC6.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like pretty standard Domain Information.
I have a few domains, and one has only delete prohibited, and another has both transfer and update prohibited. I think that depends on the details of the domain hosting.

It would be good to have the site active again.

There was a furniture store in the town I grew up in that would hold a annual going out of business sale...

Until one year after the sale they did not reopen...

My claim to fame is that I am included in "Kathryn's," but have never bent aluminum or caused any blood. 55 years/15K

Their website status is turning into a zombie flick meets Groundhog Day.

Well, to quote the Princess Bride: It only is mostly dead.

Last update in February and that's about the longest it went without a resurrection. Unless someone has an update, looks like its gone. . .
The Sportscruiser looks like the last one standing. . . to use that phrase with irony.

GoDaddy lists the domain and registered, expires on 2026-12-11

Last edited:
Back