• Gabby

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • Kitty

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Fingers

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oski is the "official" name of Cal's Golden Bear mascot.
Right, that was the reason I suggested it. There is a backstory.

I knew that cheer, or a version of it, from when I was a little kid...

Last edited:
Why does Kimberly need a call sign?

When did she buy an RV-x?? :rolleyes2:

Chris

Not sure - could be because of these loops. rolls, and Cuban 8s (maybe her call sign should be "Yellow Ducky" or just "Duck!"):

Why does Kimberly need a call sign?

When did she buy an RV-x?? :rolleyes2:

Chris

I bought a domain "iflylikeagirl" and didn't want to use my real name.

When I post it says "administrator" but when I comment on other's blogs and when I created an email / you tube / whatever / I needed a name.

We came up with Oski.

It is tough to be "vague" on my website but I have to be since I post about other people, aviation businesses, etc. without them knowing.

I especially have to be careful about the USCG. It seems polite.

I bought a domain "iflylikeagirl" and didn't want to use my real name.

When I post it says "administrator" but when I comment on other's blogs and when I created an email / you tube / whatever / I needed a name.

We came up with Oski.

It is tough to be "vague" on my website but I have to be since I post about other people, aviation businesses, etc. without them knowing.

I especially have to be careful about the USCG. It seems polite.

HotCoastie
Coastiepilot
MsLovestofli
Mistresskimy (sorry...wrong board):nono:
Leftcoastkimmy

A non-de plume should keep you attributable but vague...

Chris

Not sure how you knew but long ago I created an email, Ginger Snap. Ginger being the alias. Long story. Well, number one I like gingersnaps and number two I knew a very feisty red head at work named Ginger. She was great.

Someone actually named their red headed daughter Ginger? Hard to believe but I love it.

I skipped this thread a couple times thinking it was about naming a King Air.

Side story: when I got the King Air early last year, I flew up to see my nieces in Wisconsin and after a short flight, was told how much they liked it, but it couldn't be a King Air for them! One niece suggested they refer to it as a Queen Air. When I related there was one and it didn't perform on a par with this model, they switched and now call it the Princess Air (g). My Granddaughters quickly picked up on that.

Sorry to get off topic.

Best,

Dave

Last edited:
Back