• Gabby

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • Kitty

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Fingers

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Missing is a reference to lighter than air category.

So you didn't like my suggestion of Clark?

Chaos....

Chaos (Greek χάος khaos) refers to the formless or void state preceding the creation of the universe or cosmos in the Greek creation myths, more specifically the initial "gap" created by the original separation of heaven and earth.

Ovid (1st century BC), in his Metamorphoses, described Chaos as "a rude and undeveloped mass, that nothing made except a ponderous weight; and all discordant elements confused, were there congested in a shapeless heap."[14]

On a nicer side: Theia, goddess of sight and the shining light of the clear blue sky

I like Chaos.

That way she can be Captain Chaos.

Attachments

• Captain_Chaos.jpg
    Captain_Chaos.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 16
"King Air"

Ok not really appropriate but I just read Dave S's thread where someone asked what KA meant.

Lighter than air - Lt. A. Lieutenant A

Gabby seems better though, I voted for gabby...

Wow. Tough crowd. I'll just stick with Kimberly; anything else just seems... wrong.

Especially a few of these.

No harm meant by any of them. Most callsigns are based in something you're getting picked on a little about. But your getting picked on by your tribe. They mean no harm.

I had a nickname for her in chat for a while, but hell, I can't remember what it was. She had earned it too, based upon some behavior she was demonstrating.

Do you remember what it was?

Gabby sounds a little like Tabby, which is a KIND of Kitty...

Gabby sounds a little like Tabby, which is a KIND of Kitty...
There ya go, GabbyTabby ought to work. It's not much shorter than KimberlyAnne but it rolls off the tongue much more easily.

Um, how the hell did I miss this thread?

Also, I let Mari win long ago and started using Oski as the name.

Not sure how you knew but long ago I created an email, Ginger Snap. Ginger being the alias. Long story. Well, number one I like gingersnaps and number two I knew a very feisty red head at work named Ginger. She was great.

Um, how the hell did I miss this thread?

I don't recall seeing it either. You must be getting old like me. Cause that's my excuse.

But the thing is, Kim, Jim, Ron, Nick, and a lot of others are common nick names.

So I would have voted for Kim. A slip of the finger would make it Lim or Mim or Jim!

Yeah, but do you have a hole in your eye to put the beer straw?

OskiDrinking.jpg

And some really really weird 1890s cheers? Like

Oski Wow-Wow!

Whiskey Wee-Wee!

Olee! Muckie-eye!

Olee! Berkeley-eye!

California! Wow!
[I swear, I did NOT make that up]

Oski is the "official" name of Cal's Golden Bear mascot.

Last edited:
Back