Juuuuuust a bit to low!!!

Must not have judged the wave height correctly.

WWWWEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

WWEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

WWEEEEEEEEEEeD'OH!

Reminds me of that line from the movie Hannibal about pigeons, and how some are shallow rollers and some are deep rollers.

Looks like this guy was a deep roller.

Hope he's okay.

Pretty plane. Too bad it got salt soaked.

2399538.jpg

http://aeroshowcozumel.com/component/k2/item/175-martin-keller.html
martinkeller_item.jpg

He had Corrosion X.....it'll be fine.

So......it looks like low flying aerobatics might be dangerous!

Well yeah- when you have no plan for what exactly you're going to do after pulling up from the surface like this guy. He hesitated after that half barrel roll and then decided to do a little improvising. Low level acro does carry some risk. But it carries a whole helluva lot more when you're a dumbass.

I'm gonna say it again.

My eyeballs happen to be mounted to my head in a horizontal configuration. Please stop filming crap in the vertical.

How would pulling more G's help? Pull to much and she will snap on you in a heart beat. You don't want an accelerated stall. The guy just didn't judge it well - it happens unfortunately. I'm sure he was injured, anyone know the outcome?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You folks nail a guy everytime he forgets a smilie....now I feel like I'm doing smilies every post :D
See I did it again
:rofl:

When you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes...

Idiots on ABC were showing this on the news last night, making a big deal about how long he was in "free fall". Good grief!

Back