Just want to introduce myself

PrivatePilotStudy

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
PrivatePilotStudy
Hi All, my name is Max. A few friends of mine and I are currently working on a small project to help student pilots called PrivatePilotStudy.com. We are in your same boat, we saw a huge need for resources during learning to fly and couldn't find anything. We host online group classes a few times a week on different subject, hosted by real world professionals in each category, as well as a full archive of all of our previous classes. The best part its all free!! Please come check us, I would love any feedback!

Well, welcome, but you can't be serious about a lack of resources available, many many free, for student pilots? I think you're starting off with some low credibility. But good luck. Crap when I was studying for the PPC written the best thing available was the old Acme exams, FAA books, and Jeppesen. That was about it. No videos, audio, no nothing. Tons of stuff out there now.

Last edited:
:yeahthat: How can you operate for FREE?? Sounds like there's a catch 22 but I haven't found it yet.

Apparently Max is hailing us from 1999.

PPL students have the luxury of online resources GALORE. What resources were you looking to add?

There's the PHAK... POA... and YouTube. What else could you need?

Strange, I recall a thread for introducing these very exact videos a few months ago. (I am too lazy to go look it up, somebody do it for me, please :) )
What changed since? Why the re-introduction? *shrug*

Strange, I recall a thread for introducing these very exact videos a few months ago. (I am too lazy to go look it up, somebody do it for me, please :) )
What changed since? Why the re-introduction? *shrug*

I recall that too

I am guessing it is because he changed his display name and wants the project associated with this one.

I have watched a few of the videos as I work up to my checkride. They tend to be a little scattered, but done by knowledgeable people. I would not suggest them from primary study, but they are typically worth the time to watch if you are a student pilot... or just devour anything aviation related.

Yeah thought I remembered something similar a short time ago. Why that sneaky bast.......

Back