Just took my instrument written

simtech

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Simtech
And scored an 87. I was shooting for a 90 but hey I'm happy. 4 of the questions I missed I went back and changed them to the wrong answer. Makes me mad! Oh well...I start my ir training first part of October in Texas. Can't wait!

Congrats on doing well on the Written.

Where in Texas are you going to be training?

Congrats! I'm prepping to take the CFII written, which is almost the same one. Any questions that you didn't recognize?

congrats. now get that instrument rating! it really opens up new doors for flyi g

A little south of you in Addison...KADS.

Cool.... if you ever want to link up with me and other members of the D/FW gang, let us know. I'll PM you my contact info.

Congrats! I'm prepping to take the CFII written, which is almost the same one. Any questions that you didn't recognize?

Nope I recognized all of them. Too bad I second guessed myself on a few.

Cool.... if you ever want to link up with me and other members of the D/FW gang, let us know. I'll PM you my contact info.

That would be cool. I'll have to see what the schedule is going to be like. I'm doing a 10 day course so I'm sure I'll be pretty busy, but I would like to meet some of you all. Im from Texas so I plan to be coming back more often once IR. Also I'm looking for a navigation DVD unit that goes under the seat on a 2006 Volvo XC90. Ours stopped working!

Thanks everyone, it's no check ride yet but getting the test done sure did take a load off me.

Back