Just TESTING -- IGNORE THIS THREAD

In the short life its had, this thread has become like unto my puppy to me.

I'm moving it to site feedback and support where it can be close to me. ;)

(Then you can use it again when you are set up, to test)

I'm trying t0o ignore this thread but it keeps popping up to the top of my unread list so it's hard to ignore.

I would comment on Scott's ignorance of this thread but I'm ignoring the thread, myself. :D

. . . and my original experimentation was not intended to extend the thread into a band-width hogger.

:eek:)

Boy, there sure are a lot of posts in here about ignoring this thread.

Can I get in on this?

Scott has been quiet today. His chimes must be broken! :eek:

Dropped his laptop :dunno:

Boy, there sure are a lot of posts in here about ignoring this thread.

Can I get in on this?

I have been ignoring you all!

Actually I was busy this afternoon. I was out at O'Hare IAP with my trained bird doing some flight exercises. . It was all going well until this one plane was coming in...and... well I don't want to talk about it....but....Well I had to get in the car and drive away real fast ;)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20070413/na-gen-us-cheney-plane-bird

Last edited:
You did us all a favor, we can blow of steam on this instead of bashing each other over politics. This is more fun. :yes:
Your broken laptop caused me to fall far short of my daily quota of bashing liberals, not to mention a shortage of my post count! I want reparations! I get to make fifty posts while you go eat a Frosty! :(

Scott, you do know that bird strike YOU caused could be deemed terrorism? So, how do you like Guantanamo Bay? Ever been there? :D

Mike you would do well to ignore this thread like Scott and everyone else is :)

Back