Just TESTING -- IGNORE THIS THREAD

Oh, boy, now you've done it!

Image006.jpg

Image006.jpg

This is a test, this is only a test. beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Roger, wilco, I will ignore this. I have been ignoring a thread on the red board for time, but I think I can handle the extra work load and ignore threads here too!

Funny response! That explains it. What I was trying to TEST is how some images get placed in the DATA area, rather than a thumbnail.

??????????????????????????

So, this thread will never go away...And Scott will just keep adding posts to his count :)

Roger, wilco, I will ignore this. I have been ignoring a thread on the red board for time, but I think I can handle the extra work load and ignore threads here too!

You are amazing! :blowingkisses:

How do you do it and still keep your post count below 10,000? :dunno: ;)

Funny response! That explains it. What I was trying to TEST is how some images get placed in the DATA area, rather than a thumbnail.

??????????????????????????

Harley you bracket the URL of the image between image tags. and image tag is started by having IMG in square brackets, at the end of the URL you put /IMG in square brackets.

Wow, that took a lot out of me to read Scott!
Get yourself a cup of coffee and come back to us!

Duh! Let's see if I get it.

When it asks for a URL my image is from my Pictures files(N7872G 032207), but it only comes up as a thumbnail as shown. Is that normal, as opposed to a larger image in the Message area?

Attachments

• N7872G 032207 Off to Twitchell's2.jpg
    N7872G 032207 Off to Twitchell's2.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Obviously the OP wanted this thread deleted, so...I'll go ahead and delete it.

Oh but then you wont know why the thread vanished.

Ok I'll leave this thread here to explain why this thread was deleted.

ER..wait..

And I still can't get a photo to post in the message area, rather than as the usual thumbnail practice.

HR

Use the IMG tag.

You need to have a web hosting provider who will let you link images from your site tho. Its the button that looks like
insertimage.gif

Or if you're doing it manually:
PHP:
[IMG]http://home.comcast.net/%7Egreebo/12_weeks_ball2.JPG[/IMG]
yields
12_weeks_ball2.JPG

And on a completely related note...isn't that a cute puppy???

She's coming up on a year and a half now but we're such saps - we still think of her as that ball of fluffy cuteness...

Ok now *I* can't figure out how you pulled off blank posts!

Yup; cute puppy. My ISP, suscom-maine.net, is a comcast property; the image icon is there, but I still come up with a blank result.

What is the URL of the image you are trying to post?

What is the URL of the image you are trying to post?

Aha! I just talked to Comcast(way across the country from our local ISP). I'm not set up to "do it" at this point. But I will be.
Now, if you'd like to kill this thread(not the puppy), feel free to do so.

HR

Back