Just out of absolutely idle curiosity

Richard said:
This is a funny thread and Ben is cracking me up with his drunk pn power routine. A point for you, Ben. Oh, I'm feeling giddy...
Doh! I can't give you a point, because I gotta spread some around, first!

Dave Krall CFII said:
The last time I paid much mind to reputation was in high school were it would do me some real good -like making time with a hot babe ! Then as now, I much prefer a person who will make comments and deal with them face to face or, post to post as it were.
Too bad, I am giving you a positive reputation point, anyway! Hope it helps you to get a hot babe!

HPNFlyGirl said:
Oh my Ben...how handsome you look in your new avatar. :D
I don't know if 'handsome' is adequate. He reminds me of a young and debonair James Bond type. I just can't figure out if he's the hero or the dashing villian...

wangmyers said:
Too bad, I am giving you a positive reputation point, anyway! Hope it helps you to get a hot babe!

Cool. Oh wait, there's a ring at the doorbell...

Wow, It's been a while since I played with the rep system, I've forgot about it. But now that I'm thinking about it I've been giveing it out agian.

Missa

SkyHog said:
I never seem to get it anymore tho (except the neg about my avatar being too cool).

I'd like to know who censored your avatar, that person deserves positive rep! :D
I personally thought it was vomitous. :vomit: Considered giging you on rep too but figured boys will be boys.

Missa

Let'sgoflying! said:
It says I have to spread some more around before I give xxxxxxx any more rep points now.
Thanks
Right, but thats not the same thing as maxing someone out.

Maxing someone out requires thousands of rep points.

You just hit the limit that prevents you from spam bumping just a few people. If you give me a reputation point (or hit), you then have to give reputation to 9 other people before you can go back to me.

Helps to prevent clique behavior. :)

Points???
There are POINTS????

where have I been......

I don't have no points......

I'd loooove some points. and M&M's and Brownies too.

I'll give some out too, just tell me how.

Points! gettem here!!!!!

I'm givin em out here!!!!!

Missa said:
I'd like to know who censored your avatar, that person deserves positive rep! :D
I personally thought it was vomitous. :vomit: Considered giging you on rep too but figured boys will be boys.

Missa

No way. That was the best avatar we've ever had at this board. EVER.

I wonder what it means when a person finds they still prefer the same posts, the same personalities all the time...hmmm.... we used to say "those old guys are just stuck in their ways", might need a psychologist to analyze this one!

N2212R said:
No way. That was the best avatar we've ever had at this board. EVER.

Like I said Boys will be Boys... It was discusting, I was avoiding Nicks posts 'cause I didn't want to watch it!

Missa

N2212R said:
Can't believe I didn't get any points for helping get an airport reopened!?!

I didn't think it had gotten reopened yet...

+ I have to spread it around before I can give you more.

Missa

Keith Lane said:
Points???
There are POINTS????

where have I been......

Points! gettem here!!!!!

If you see a post you like or don't like, go to the little scale thingie on the left and click on it. Specify good or bad and make a comment. It's easy! Here have some...

Missa

Richard said:
I don't know if 'handsome' is adequate. He reminds me of a young and debonair James Bond type. I just can't figure out if he's the hero or the dashing villian...
Now now, Richard--I have to spread some points around! But you will be the first when my "power" returns!

Missa said:
Wow, It's been a while since I played with the rep system, I've forgot about it. But now that I'm thinking about it I've been giveing it out agian.

Missa
And I'm thinking I'm givin you a positive point!

Keith Lane said:
Points???
There are POINTS????

where have I been......

Points! gettem here!!!!!

Here ya go!

Missa said:
Like I said Boys will be Boys... It was discusting, I was avoiding Nicks posts 'cause I didn't want to watch it!

What was it? I don't remember. I like the Boys will be Boys comment. We are deliciously evil and proud of it. :D

Anthony said:
What was it? I don't remember. I like the Boys will be Boys comment. We are deliciously evil and proud of it. :D

An obese purple charicture jiggling and slapping it's behind... :vomit: I'm sure he'll e-mail it to you so you can see it too.

I wouldn't say evil... I would say discusting... just like little boys who like to see who will eat the earth worm! That's all fear factor is... a little boy seeing who he can dare to do what nasty crazy thing... I'm not quite sure how you boys are wired cause I just don't like it.

Missa
-and if you like the comment... add to the rep ; )

Missa said:
An obese purple charicture jiggling and slapping it's behind... :vomit: I'm sure he'll e-mail it to you so you can see it too.

I wouldn't say evil... I would say discusting... just like little boys who like to see who will eat the earth worm! That's all fear factor is... a little boy seeing who he can dare to do what nasty crazy thing... I'm not quite sure how you boys are wired cause I just don't like it.

Missa
This comment is highly offensive ;) and almost warrants negative rep points! But, since I do have occasional lapses in my "boys will be boys" wiring, I will let my sensitive side show thru and restrain from awarding you negative rep points. Most likely I will be banished from the "he man women haters club" for this lapse of judgement, but that is the price we must pay as today's sensitive modern male. Argh! Bah! Gag! :vomit:
:D

Is anyone else rapidly approaching the conclusion that reputation points aren't really doing anything for anyone here? ;-)

Greebo said:
Is anyone else rapidly approaching the conclusion that reputation points aren't really doing anything for anyone here? ;-)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Greebo again.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to wangmyers again.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to N2212R again.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to gkainz again.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SkyHog again.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Missa again.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Keith Lane again.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anthony again.

Yep - but not because they themselves are not worth anything...

Last edited by a moderator:
Greebo said:

Nah, why would we think that???

Missa
(actually, Now that I've been reminded of them I've been giveing 'em more for things outside of this post like the one on leaning and on off feild landings, soybeans who knew?)

Last edited:
SJP said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Greebo again.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to wangmyers again.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to N2212R again.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to gkainz again.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SkyHog again.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Missa again.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Keith Lane again.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anthony again.

Yep - but not because they themselves are not worth anything...

You just gotta get more friends! ;)

wangmyers said:
NO WAY, CHUCK! Didn't you hear? I now have TWO POINT'S worth of reputation power! Oh, man I am giddy!

It may be three now Ben. BTW the wife and I are going to the symphony this weekend. :yes:

wangmyers said:
NO WAY, CHUCK! Didn't you hear? I now have TWO POINT'S worth of reputation power! Oh, man I am giddy!
Ben, gotta tell you that your new avatar reminds me of "Men in Black" ... very spiffy!

Missa said:

Missa

HAHA - my bad. I didn't mean to offend anyone, but I really liked that avatar for some reason. Once the pain goes away, I'll find an equally humorous, more woman friendly avatar to put up.

Its just too soon. The pain is too deep.

SkyHog said:
HAHA - my bad. I didn't mean to offend anyone, but I really liked that avatar for some reason. Once the pain goes away, I'll find an equally humorous, more woman friendly avatar to put up.

Its just too soon. The pain is too deep.

Nick, can I have it?

I don't care how many red rep points I get!! LOL

Back