Just out of absolutely idle curiosity

I've only got one negative one. Elizabeth (presumably) didn't like my comment about cats and burlap bags. :D

All other ones have been positive - or the person wasn't here long enough to be able to affect me.

sorta forgot about them, since it kept telling me I had to spread it around a little more. So I did on these posts, and then remembered I forgot to sign them, so I just committed one of my own pet peeves - rep points from Anony Mouse

I'd like to still use them, but more often then not it says I have to spread it around. But if your post is helpful, I'll give ya rep. I never seem to get it anymore tho (except the neg about my avatar being too cool).

Let'sgoflying! said:
Ive maxed out the people's whose posts I like so its usefulness seems to have ended.
I just gave you some.

jangell said:
I give it sometimes.

I receive it sometimes. Sometimes it's good, quite often it's bad.

:dunno:
Here are some good points.

N2212R said:
I've only got one negative one. Elizabeth (presumably) didn't like my comment about cats and burlap bags. :D

All other ones have been positive - or the person wasn't here long enough to be able to affect me.
Points to you!

gkainz said:
sorta forgot about them, since it kept telling me I had to spread it around a little more. So I did on these posts, and then remembered I forgot to sign them, so I just committed one of my own pet peeves - rep points from Anony Mouse
I approve of you.

SkyHog said:
I'd like to still use them, but more often then not it says I have to spread it around. But if your post is helpful, I'll give ya rep. I never seem to get it anymore tho (except the neg about my avatar being too cool).
. . . and a point for you.

Last edited:
In summary, I hereby grant you all reputation points. I wonder if someday our little green boxes will be fruitful and multiply . . . .

wangmyers said:
I approve of you.

They would work better if the repeat-limit was time based as well as number of members based.

I gave Ben a rep point in June of last year, I still haven't hit enough different people since so that he is eligible again ;)

Last time I received any rep: November 8th, 2005

Last time I handed out any rep (before giving out a ton just now): January 31, 2006.

WHOA! Apparently I got three points, myself! And now I see that my "reputation power" is worth two points. What does that mean? I think it must be somethin' good!

:blowingkisses:

SJP said:
They would work better if the repeat-limit was time based as well as number of members based.

I gave Ben a rep point in June of last year, I still haven't hit enough different people since so that he is eligible again ;)

And a pointey for you.

inav8r said:
Last time I received any rep: November 8th, 2005

Last time I handed out any rep (before giving out a ton just now): January 31, 2006.
I am giving you a reputation point. Oh, I am drunk with power!

What amuses me is that right after reading all the "Nick is famous!" threads, I happened by chance to pass my mouse over Nick's green square and it said "SkyHog will be famous soon enough". Hahaha!

--Kath

I give it occasionally, and have recieved it at about the same interval. One negative - someone said my post about "taking other peoples jobs" was distasteful. What I think is interesting is that the post in question (an outsourcing deal I just signed), not one person lost their job... they just came to work for my company versus their previous employer.

Cheers,

-Andrew

kath said:
What amuses me is that right after reading all the "Nick is famous!" threads, I happened by chance to pass my mouse over Nick's green square and it said "SkyHog will be famous soon enough". Hahaha!

--Kath

haha! Thats awesome. And it would be even more awesome if it comes true. I'd like to have my name flow off people's tongues like say...oh...Chuck Yeager.

kath said:

--Kath
Points to you, and good luck with comm!

judypilot said:
I forgot about the rep points. Just gave a bunch to my favorite people here. :)
You deserve a point, today!

Let'sgoflying! said:
Thanks Ben! I tried to 'back atcha' but it reminded me I have maxed out on your user ID.
Haha!

SkyHog said:
haha! Thats awesome. And it would be even more awesome if it comes true. I'd like to have my name flow off people's tongues like say...oh...Chuck Yeager.
Argg! I can't give you points yet! Apparently, I haven't spread myself around enough. (Man, that sounds really gross!)

HPNFlyGirl said:
Oh my Ben...how handsome you look in your new avatar. :D
Well, of course this deserves a reputation point! But, guess what? Now I am getting a new message: "You have given too many reputation points in the last 24 hours!" :p

James_Dean said:
Ben,

How's that 'toga treating you?

James Dean
I haven't flown her in about half a year. Mostly it has been the C182s. Man, I miss her, so I think I will try to do an X-C in her within the month.

wangmyers said:
Well, of course this deserves a reputation point! But, guess what? Now I am getting a new message: "You have given too many reputation points in the last 24 hours!" :p

Hah, first it complains you don't spread them around enough, then complains when you spread them around...

The last time I paid much mind to reputation was in high school were it would do me some real good -like making time with a hot babe ! Then as now, I much prefer a person who will make comments and deal with them face to face or, post to post as it were.

This is a funny thread and Ben is cracking me up with his drunk pn power routine. A point for you, Ben. Oh, I'm feeling giddy...

Back