Just Got Great!!! News!

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
August 7th, 2007: My niece's last chemo treatment.

The doctors said she's doing so well, they're going to skip the last 3 treatments, and jump right into this final one (its a spinal and a normal one together, which will suck). I feel so happy for my niece. She was a trooper through the entire thing, and aside from being scared initially, I never once heard her complain about having cancer. Not once.

I'm sure there will be a celebration of some sort. I'll get some of the first "cancer free" pics up on the internet as soon as I take them post August 7th!

YEEE HAWWW!

that's WONDERFUL news! Congrats to her! Gotta be a relief for you....

Awesome, Nick. I'm happy for her.

May she live a long, happy, healthy life and provide Uncle Nick with lots of harassment and hugs! :)

Thats awesome news Nick. You know we have been pulling for her. We will carry a gold balloon for her in the walk this fall.

Hooray!!!! I am so glad you posted this update. Give her a great big hug from me, too. And to yourself for standing by her as the best uncle in the world.

Tears of joy, Nick, tears of joy.

Thanks guys, I'll let her know that "That pilot group" is proud of her.

I'm proud as well. What a good kid!

That's great news!! I never ceased to be amazed at the will to fight some kids have. You're a lucky uncle! I hope you can bring her with you to Gaston's some year so we can meet her.

That's way cool. She is soooooo sweet. Tell her I said "hi" and that I'm super happy for her :)))

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back