Just arriving.

tommy1727

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
tommy1727
I would like to take a moment to introduce myself to the POA forum. Just arrived here after having been away from actively flying since roughly 2010. Very happy to be back at it and I’m looking forward to many new exciting adventures.

After stumbling across POA, I read a bit and enjoyed...so, here I am! I look forward to reading more, learning more and enjoying conversations with like minded folks!

Good day to all.

Tommy

First and foremost welcome...

Second, give it a few weeks and see if you enjoy the converstaions... :p:eek::D

Welcome back to flying and welcome aboard POA. You made one good decision. The other, well ...

Thanks everyone...if you could see me fly, you might not say it was a good decision!

Thanks everyone...if you could see me fly, you might not say it was a good decision!
with anything if you dont use it you will lose it.. with more flights you do, you will get your stick and rudder skills back and you will be fine...

I would like to take a moment to introduce myself to the POA forum. Just arrived here after having been away from actively flying since roughly 2010. Very happy to be back at it and I’m looking forward to many new exciting adventures.

After stumbling across POA, I read a bit and enjoyed...so, here I am! I look forward to reading more, learning more and enjoying conversations with like minded folks!

Good day to all.

Tommy

Hold on tight. It will likely be a bumpy ride.

Last edited:
Welcome to the POA funny farm... The skills will come back... Let the fun begin...:rollercoaster:

Welcome I’m sure your going to enjoy flying,more than some of the posts here.

Good day to all.

Tommy
Welcome to the joint. If ya been lurkin then ya know the score. Where and what ya flyin

Welcome to the joint. If ya been lurkin then ya know the score. Where and what ya flyin

Have not been lurkin, except for today. Central Florida area, Piper Arrow currently.

Thanks to all for the welcomes!

Back