JetBlue Near Miss With GA Plane

Think of the millions of cars are out there driving around under VIsual driving rules - they don't have to tell anybody where they are going. We badly need them under traffic control so no more accidents happen. Think of the children.

Great comment, they are working very hard to achieve that, I hope they fail.

I've heard that particular line attributed to Fox News, but I won't disagree that all do it. That is all.

That was the worst fluff piece yet! Oh my the sky is full of danger! They just let planes fly around without big brother tailing them! There were children on the flight! There was another airplane in the sky! I suffered emotional trauma and will never be the same!

f60.jpg

I watched it again. They missed something in their story. There was no mention of possible terror attack nor if they have or have not ruled out the possibility of terror involvement!

Hey at least they're not showing for hours w/ O'Brien and that clown sim guy in a sim like they did for Malaysia.

Wasn't the guy flying with him a member on this site? Might have been the red board, but I remember a thread about him beingin the sim with a news anchor

Wasn't the guy flying with him a member on this site? Might have been the red board, but I remember a thread about him beingin the sim with a news anchor

That I do not know.

Captain....

We are surrounded! Even as we speak, unregulated high explosives are being transported through our neighborhoods, by people with no training or licensing required before they do so! And tons of deadly chemicals are hoarded in residential areas, without oversight! Have we gone mad?

It's a news loop!!!!

I think they had more coverage on that plane then they did on the Boston Bombing.
They had more coverage of that plane than they did on hillarys criminal doings. That is for sure :yes:

Jet Bluuuuuuuuuuue!
- "Boston John" Melecio

Back