Jason (formerly CapeCodJay) Says Hello

JasonCT

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
JasonCT
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to say I'm back from my absence on POA and I look forward to catching up.

Nice to see so many of the regulars that made me feel like family are still here, and many new people as well. I look forward to meeting and chatting with all you new people.

A little on me - back in CT now, have an "N" number on reserve and just about to pull the trigger on either building a taildragger or an Aeronca or Stinson project. Stay tuned.

Hope everyone's well and look forward to being around again!

Hey Jay, nice to hear from you again!

Mari :happydance: So good to see you! Nice 172 in your profile, a little slower than the Citations?
Haha, that's actually one of the 150s I learned in. I think there's something circular about the whole Cessna thing. :)

Never met, but welcome back... PoA is kinda like the Hotel California, from everything I can gather. ;)

Never met, but welcome back... PoA is kinda like the Hotel California, from everything I can gather. ;)

I see you fly out of KAPA where EverSkyward is based. I'm going to get out there one of these days to meet her I'll have to make it a point to say hi!

Yeah, there are a number of folks in the PoA Colorado contingent. KAPA, KBJC, KFTG and KSBS covers most of the active folks...

Holler before you head this way and we usually can all find an excuse to go to dinner together from time to time. I hear that some like to grill at Clark's hangar at KFTG in snowstorms. ;)

I see you fly out of KAPA where EverSkyward is based. I'm going to get out there one of these days to meet her I'll have to make it a point to say hi!
Cool! Let us know when!

Back