Jane Fonda admits Hanoi Jane visit betrayed US Soldiers

Baby killer and 'war machine'. And that was always to my back in college. I still hate hippies.

WE had a table in the crews lounge that had the hippy symbol on it with the inscription below that said foot print of a coward. it is still true we still have people like them trying to demonstrate at military funerals.

WE had a table in the crews lounge that had the hippy symbol on it with the inscription below that said foot print of a coward. it is still true we still have people like them trying to demonstrate at military funerals.

I thought those were anti-gay demonstrations. I don't think hippies were ever anti-gay.

I thought those were anti-gay demonstrations. I don't think hippies were ever anti-gay.

the anti war movement are demonstrating at military funerals today, not much different than the anti war movement of the VN era. at least the VN era demonstrators did not holler at grieving families.

Ah, yes. The track of the american (I refuse to capitalize it for those 'people') chicken. It still offends me.

the anti war movement are demonstrating at military funerals today, not much different than the anti war movement of the VN era. at least the VN era demonstrators did not holler at grieving families.

Haven't seen that around here, just those antiabortion wackos from Kansas. And they have no shame. In Washington, any links?

For those quoting Matthew, it looks like this was clarified for cases like this if you continue to read.

Matthew 18:21-35
Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?" Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times."

Anybody at the HH for 78 days or more apparently gets a pass on forgiving the people who tortured him.

Last edited:
Back