JAA flyin/pancake breakfast at BJC

First I've heard of this as well. I just got back from a jeep trip to Jefferson, up and over Michigan Creek and down into Breckenridge. Nice and cool up there, couple of rain squalls forced the top back up. The heat started in again about Evergreen. Ugh.

Oh and after the late maintenance, my day started with an hour phone call to troubleshoot side-tone problems with a radio in an airplane, and e-mails that insinuated something I did, had opened a new Security hole on that server patched at 1AM.

So while Karen went and enjoyed brunch with friends, I got to investigate and figure out that another co-worker was lazy and shut down a service we never use, but didn't disable or remove it. So it started up at reboot after 200 days of being off. Thanks pal.

Did I mention another co-worker unplugged the Ethernet from an active server on Thursday night and then left the datacenter. Yup. Brilliant. I got to drive up and fix because no one seemed to know what was wrong, until I found the patch cable missing.

So this afternoon was dinner with wife since I had no weekend last weekend (but that was volunteer and worth it) and a movie.

Maybe fly tomorrow (today). Sleep clock is all FUBAR though. We'll see.

The pancake breakfast at Kelly Airpark was a blast. Mut've been 75 airplanes that flew in.

Back