I've officially lost my mind.

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
I pulled out of my driveway earlier and looked behind me to see if I drifted.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I think I need a few days off from flying.

As long as you don't start driving on the white stripes, and yellow stripes, you're OK.

I would agree with you, if you look behind you when you fly to see if you drifted, otherwise, I think the cure for this is to fly more and not less so you can practice nor drifting more.;)

As long as you don't start driving on the white stripes, and yellow stripes, you're OK.

And remember, the pedals don't make you turn and you don't slow down by pulling on the steering wheel. Turning the steering wheel into the wind before mashing the throttle may not be a good idea.

The entrance road to the museum in McMinnville is painted like a runway. Regular painted markings. So, I did what any self-respecting pilot would do, I drove down the centerline. Good thing there wasn't any opposite direction traffic. :D

I drift whenever I can. Well actually, I quit doing that when I got the new tires.

S turns across a road could be really bad. Especially for me since I use a bridge that crosses the intracoastal.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Nothing wrong with that. Just the other day I preflighted my lawnmower.

Funny you should mention this.... driving back from Washington DC on Sunday, my wife pointed out a Cessna about a mile to our right and maybe 1500 feet altitude.

She thought about that for a moment and said "Oh, I only need to do that when we are flying!" We both had a good laugh, nice habit on her part however!

Gary

I found you mind on the taxiway, you must have left it sitting on the plane.

The entrance road to the museum in McMinnville is painted like a runway. Regular painted markings. So, I did what any self-respecting pilot would do, I drove down the centerline. Good thing there wasn't any opposite direction traffic. :D

Yeah, but it has one hell of an obstruction just past the departure end.

And any self respecting pilot would drive down the centerline at full throttle and rotate at 55.

Funny you should mention this.... driving back from Washington DC on Sunday, my wife pointed out a Cessna about a mile to our right and maybe 1500 feet altitude.

She thought about that for a moment and said "Oh, I only need to do that when we are flying!" We both had a good laugh, nice habit on her part however!

Gary

My wife does that while I'm driving too: "Traffic, 10 o'clock, high, aaaaaannnddddd heading towards us." Make me chuckle every time.

I actually had a funny but opposite situation. When I started working for KSUS and driving on the movement area, I was the only pilot, and thus the only one that would drive right on the center-line. All the other employees would drive to the right of the line. This was even commented on by some of the controllers.

Back