I've arrived!

Teller1900

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
I am a dad!
It's taken me a while to get on the computer long enough to write this, but those of you who I'm friends on Facebook already know - I have a good excuse for not being at the Fly-B-Q this year!

His name is Myles, born, after much difficulty for my wife, on 5/10 at 9lbs 8oz and 22inches long.

Next year, it'll be a Teller family affair at wings!

Attachments

• IMG_4105.JPG
    IMG_4105.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4128.JPG
    IMG_4128.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_4135.JPG
    IMG_4135.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 30
Congratulations! After a careful review of the pictures, I think he's a keeper. It's obvious from his expression that he is engrossed in thought, perhaps about his strategy to keep you awake tonight.

Get the extended warranty.

Congrats.

The easiest job in the world is being a father.
The hardest job in the world is being a father.

Congrats. My advice (unsolicited)... Breast feed and don't fall for that 'heat the frozen stuff up in the middle of the night' trap. You'll sleep much better.

Me and my wife...I got the kid and she fed him with the only equipment available!

You've already put a GPS house arrest tracker on him!

What a big baby! Your poor wife, I'm sure that wasn't easy with a baby that big. Congratulations on you big boy.

It's taken me a while to get on the computer long enough to write this, but those of you who I'm friends on Facebook already know - I have a good excuse for not being at the Fly-B-Q this year!

His name is Myles, born, after much difficulty for my wife, on 5/10 at 9lbs 8oz and 22inches long.

Excellent! Congrats!!

Gary

Congratulations to you both. A life changing event for certain. One you'll never regret.

So, when does he start flying lessons? :D

Congrats. My advice (unsolicited)... Breast feed and don't fall for that 'heat the frozen stuff up in the middle of the night' trap. You'll sleep much better....

!

You talking about Matt or the baby?

Ha As I said on FB Mazel Tov Matt!! Looking forward to seeing all three of you next year!

Looks like a future pilot to me! Congratulations!! :D

Congrats, buy that boy a headset and take him flying!! :D

Does it have an off switch?

Congrats! :D

That's awesome, he's a cute little guy :) Congrats to you and your wife. You thought flying was an adventure... now the real adventure begins :)

Congrats.

Caption for Pic 2 - We're Related?
Caption for Pic 3 - Are you sure?

:)

A sincere thank you to everyone! He turns three weeks tomorrow. Mom and baby are doing great. He's up to 10lbs 3oz as of last week, and Junelle is feeling much better - minus the sleep deprivation, of course.

Congratulations! After a careful review of the pictures, I think he's a keeper. It's obvious from his expression that he is engrossed in thought, perhaps about his strategy to keep you awake tonight.
Yeah, I think we'll keep him around. At least for the next 18 years or so. :) It doesn't seem like he needs to think too much about keeping us up - he is QUITE the natural at that!

The easiest job in the world is being a father.
The hardest job in the world is being a father.
That is beginning to make more and more sense every day!

You've already put a GPS house arrest tracker on him!
The hospital lo-jacked him about 10 minutes after birth. Turns out they're pretty serious about no one stealing babies. :D

What a big baby! Your poor wife, I'm sure that wasn't easy with a baby that big. Congratulations on you big boy.
No it wasn't! She pushed every minute and a half for three hours before they decided to go for the c-section. Even I was tired after that!

So, when does he start flying lessons? :D
As soon as someone convinces my wife it's a good idea. You wanna try? :hairraise:

Congrats, buy that boy a headset and take him flying!! :D
See above.

Does it have an off switch?

Congrats! :D
Yup! Well, kind of:
401lg.jpg

Congratulations! Hope flying the catfish didn't lead to a breech birth! Glad everyone's well.
Nope, he got it all forwards, even if I fly backwards. :rofl:

Congrats.

Caption for Pic 2 - We're Related?
Caption for Pic 3 - Are you sure?

:)
He's got his sarcastic looks down, doesn't he.

Back