It could have happened to anyone.

Just a question - wouldn't the lack of light when you tried to turn it on clue you in?

Once I was up with a student dong T&Gs in the middle of a weekday and every time we turned final this house below with a pool had a black lab just having a grand time in the pool. Didn't see any humans either.

I don't mind him being in the pool.
At the time, my kids were super tiny and couldn't swim so I bought a net for the pool designed to save the kids in the event they somehow managed to get out in the backyard.
New puppy climbs out to the tanning ledge and starts chewing holes in the net. Net isn't going to save kids with holes in it plus it was like $2k.

Had the invisible fence installed. Put the collar on 1 time.
Dog approached the pool, Yelped and ran inside and cowared (It was not fullest setting either)

I took the collar off and felt like total ****.

4 years later my dog will not get in the pool. I feel pretty bad about that. My other dog spends most of the summer resting in the water on the tanning ledge.

The sad part is before the shock collar, That dog would run from one side of the yard and leap into the pool and swim like crazy.
I really wish I had handled that differently. I like swimming dogs.

I don't mind him being in the pool.
At the time, my kids were super tiny and couldn't swim so I bought a net for the pool designed to save the kids in the event they somehow managed to get out in the backyard.
New puppy climbs out to the tanning ledge and starts chewing holes in the net. Net isn't going to save kids with holes in it plus it was like $2k.

Had the invisible fence installed. Put the collar on 1 time.
Dog approached the pool, Yelped and ran inside and cowared (It was not fullest setting either)

I took the collar off and felt like total ****.

4 years later my dog will not get in the pool. I feel pretty bad about that. My other dog spends most of the summer resting in the water on the tanning ledge.

The sad part is before the shock collar, That dog would run from one side of the yard and leap into the pool and swim like crazy.
I really wish I had handled that differently. I like swimming dogs.

I'm gonna report you to that chick singer who does those humane dog commercials! You damn dog abuser!

I have a suspicion that the assortment of items in the original photo included a whip and a pair of handcuffs before the photo was taken.

Do you think that the dog may have changed your flashlight for the collar when you weren't looking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a relative who had two (2) tubes of product in his bedside table drawer.

One was a "personal lubricant," the other, Ben-Gay. He grabbed the wrong one in the dark - I'll allow you all to do the math. :mad3::idea::hairraise:

I had a relative who had two (2) tubes of product in his bedside table drawer.

One was a "personal lubricant," the other, Ben-Gay. He grabbed the wrong one in the dark - I'll allow you all to do the math. :mad3::idea::hairraise:
yup....it made him gay? :eek:

Guys, STOP IT!
Y'all are killing me here.
I am at work, trying NOT to laugh, it is not easy. My eyes are tearing up, just stop it.
I wanted to post some witty funny remark but I just lost it, I can't, it's hard to catch a breath when you're trying not to laugh and be quiet at the same time.
Mercy!

A video of that would have been youtubeable for sure.

Or he might be getting a call from Johnny Knoxville

Back