It’s been fun!

RyanB

Super Administrator
Management Council Member
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Ryan
It’s been quite the pleasure to be here and share my wisdom and expertise with each of you the last twelve years. /s

Some of you might be thinking that I’m announcing my retirement, but I’m not, I’m just getting started!

Here’s to post # 15,000.

:)

Don't you wish that was hours in your log book!

15,000 is quite a milestone, congratulations.

don't u wish that was 15,000 latina hoochie mamas OW OW OW!

Shakira-Belly-Dancing-GIFs.gif

anyways, congrats homie.

I only average 700 posts a year. Gonna take me a while to get to 15,000.

It’s been quite the pleasure to be here and share my wisdom and expertise with each of you the last twelve years. /s

Some of you might be thinking that I’m announcing my retirement, but I’m not, I’m just getting started!

Here’s to post # 15,000.

:)

15,000 posts? Holy cow, get a life my friend! Just kidding :) Congrats and thanks for sharing your aviation wisdom with us.

Let’s say the average submission takes 2.5 minutes to write and post. Thats 37,500 minutes or 625 hours or 26 days of your life spent writing posts.

I’m not sure how to turn that into time spent reading the forums, nor do I think anyone would appreciate such a calculation.

Isn’t this the point when it’s supposed to start counting downward?

Let’s say the average submission takes 2.5 minutes to write and post. Thats 37,500 minutes or 625 hours or 26 days of your life spent writing posts.

I’m not sure how to turn that into time spent reading the forums, nor do I think anyone would appreciate such a calculation.

The trick is to limit submissions to knee-jerk one-liners of no merit. Cuts down the math considerably. :D

Congrats Ryan I’m just ahead of you,took some time off but I’m back with a fury.

Back