ISO Mechanic East Mississippi

Banjo33

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Banjo33
Just moved to east-central Mississippi (Meridian-MEI) this summer and am looking for a recommendation for a good mech in the area.

If I may be so brazen as to ask, what does ISO have to do with finding a good A&P/IA?

Hey man welcome back! We should meet up for waffles at MEI. I know a sim instructor down there who owns a plane. I'll ask him who he uses.

Hey man welcome back! We should meet up for waffles at MEI. I know a sim instructor down there who owns a plane. I'll ask him who he uses.

Thanks, good and excited to be back. Waffle-dogs on me when we can make it work, lol. I've got a call in to a guy I know locally too...I appreciate the help!

Thanks, good and excited to be back. Waffle-dogs on me when we can make it work, lol. I've got a call in to a guy I know locally too...I appreciate the help!

I reached out to him awaiting a response. Where are you keeping your plane at? Are you still in the service or guard now?

I keep it at Key. Still AD and back on my last set of orders for retirement. I feel very fortunate that they are going to let me go out like this...QOL is sooo much better here, lol.

You still working in the sim building?

So my guy came through. Found an old Harrier mech with his A&P side-giging on GA planes. Still learning the ropes (as am I), but looks like a good opportunity for us to learn together. The more complex and type-specific stuff (including annuals) will probably go to the experts, but for general upkeep and maintenane, sounds like this is a great option.

I keep it at Key. Still AD and back on my last set of orders for retirement. I feel very fortunate that they are going to let me go out like this...QOL is sooo much better here, lol.

You still working in the sim building?

So your flying the 135's there as AD? That would be pretty cool.

Yep still in the sun building on the T-6's. We need to meet up. Fly somewhere and meet up or just there at the TH I. I go there often for the waffles. Haha

Is CAFB your servicing MPF?

Back