ISO 8.2 and Foreflight

Twin_Flyer

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Twin_Flyer
Anyone notice any issues? I thought I would check before I upgrade:yes:

I took the upgrade and flew yesterday. No issues with ForeFlight. But I was surprised when Siri started talking to me and the Bluetooth was already on. Check your setup settings after the upgrade.

Ever since IOS 8 (whatever the first level was) my iPad 2 has slowed tremendously. This is true for almost everything (and I use my iPad for everything) but much more pronounced slowing down on Foreflight. Numerous reviewers have suggested that Apple would come to the rescue but I don't feel this has been true through IOS 8.2. Am I just dreaming ? To my perception, this has become such a problem that I am considering Android and cheaper tablets as an alternative to another $400-500 Apple. Would love to get opinions of other IPad 2/Foreflight users w/ IOS 8.2.

I took the upgrade and flew yesterday. No issues with ForeFlight. But I was surprised when Siri started talking to me and the Bluetooth was already on. Check your setup settings after the upgrade.
Bluetooth on seems to be the default. I have it off and it's been turned back on with every update as far back as I can recall.

Back