Is there anything to worry about?

Denver postulates investors, et al are not active in this market because "they've done the math" to imply their No go decision is based on it being financially imprudent.

I say that the reason this market has not taken off is because of restrictive govt reg or otherwise interference. Remember, there is always a lag time when govt is involved. Much of the inertia stems from resistence to admitting govt is 'wrong'. That stubborness needs to be rubbed out.

Denver postulates investors, et al are not active in this market because "they've done the math" to imply their No go decision is based on it being financially imprudent.

I say that the reason this market has not taken off is because of restrictive govt reg or otherwise interference. Remember, there is always a lag time when govt is involved. Much of the inertia stems from resistence to admitting govt is 'wrong'. That stubbornness needs to be rubbed out.

What makes it stubbornness making the Government wrong? Is greed the same as stubbornness? I agree that government is an extension of corporate mastery, but the inertia is prior infrastructure investment.

Back