Ipad Mini 6 question?

Gary Ward

Pattern Altitude
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Challenger1
Where is a good place to purchase? Is reconditioned something that I should consider? TIA

iPad Mini 6? Or a regular sized iPad 6th gen?

FB Marketplace or just your local big box electronics store.
Pretty much what I was thinking?
I have seen where a few people suggested someplace that was selling refurbished units?

Still happy with my 2016 mini 4, other than FF won't allow updates on it anymore. Don't seem to bother me so far.

But my Ram roller clip board cracked again. They last about 3 years before cracking. So I thought maybe I should get a mini 6 Ram roller board?

All my i thingies come from Apple’s refurbished store. Same warranty as new and done by Apple. Never had a problem with any of them.

Still happy with my 2016 mini 4, other than FF won't allow updates on it anymore. Don't seem to bother me so far.

But my Ram roller clip board cracked again. They last about 3 years before cracking. So I thought maybe I should get a mini 6 Ram roller board?
I like the ram x-grip. Not specific to a tablet and mine looks/works the same now as when I bought it 5 years ago.

I like the ram x-grip. Not specific to a tablet and mine looks/works the same now as when I bought it 5 years ago.
Yes The X grip is beefer and probably won't crack as I have one for my I phone that I use in the RV. What don't like is it takes 2 hands to install or remove and it is little more bulky on the sides and I don't have much room in a 172.

I got my mini 6 on eBay about a year ago. I got it with the Apple Pencil. It was cheaper than refurbished from Apple. It was in great shape and works perfectly. Several years before that I got my mini4 on eBay as well.
BTW, I like the pencil when doing land-based stuff with the iPad, but I don't bother with the pencil in the cockpit. It's too easy to drop it and it always seems to be just out of reach. I prefer pen and paper. I carry a lot of pens in my kneeboard case.

Back