Introduction

TW82

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
TW
Hello,
I'm Tim and new to the site and thought I would introduce myself as suggested. I am currently a Private pilot with an instrument rating working on Commercial. I look forward to learning a lot here.
TW82

Welcome. Once you develop the proper filters you'll learn a lot here, and I expect we could learn a lot from you.

Hello,
I'm Tim and new to the site and thought I would introduce myself as suggested. I am currently a Private pilot with an instrument rating working on Commercial. I look forward to learning a lot here.
TW82
Welcome to the joint. Watcha gonna do with your commercial?

Welcome to the joint. Watcha gonna do with your commercial?
I'd like to finish single and do multi so that I can fly with a local non-profit that transports people to medical facilities who otherwise could not afford it. I am a little too old for a career in the airlines.

I hope you're ready to have your IQ cut in half; many recover, but I think some don't. YMMV. Welcome aboard.

I'd like to finish single and do multi so that I can fly with a local non-profit that transports people to medical facilities who otherwise could not afford it. I am a little too old for a career in the airlines.
Cool. Thanks in advance for your service. Have fun. Is it Angel Flight?

Cool. Thanks in advance for your service. Have fun. Is it Angel Flight?
The one I'd like to fly with is Vet Jets, operating from Pensacola, FL, which is geared toward supporting combat wounded veterans. They fly a Cessna 402. I would do Angel Flight if i had enough flying time and owned an aircraft. Maybe someday.

Welcome Tim...:cheers: This is a great site with lots of opinions...:goofy: Btw, you don't have to be an owner to do Angel Flights. I did lots of them before I got my plane...:yes:

Back