Interim Certificate - FAA Backlog

mulligan

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Mulligan
Just as an FYI, I called the FAA Medical office to ask a question regarding submitting a form for an Interim Certificate and they advised that if I took this form to my AME, my certificate that expires 10/2016 would be issued on the spot. If I mailed the form in to OK, they are back logged and he said that my interim certificate may not be issued until December.

I do not know if anyone else has to do annual blood work like me but if you do, make sure you go to AME for quick turnaround.

And not that it matters, but my blood work looks MUCH better!!

AME and I sent in a petition to be released from a Special Issuance that we had clear cut data hasn't been a problem for over 5 years, it took about 120 for the response which indirectly denied the request by just reissuing the same crap as before, not releasing me from the SI.

AME and I sent in a petition to be released from a Special Issuance that we had clear cut data hasn't been a problem for over 5 years, it took about 120 for the response which indirectly denied the request by just reissuing the same crap as before, not releasing me from the SI.
Yeah, they're deathly afraid of what you had, Brian :(

And for the OP: you can save a little bit by trying what you did but it puts you in the clutches. If it's a time vs money thing, just beware. It's a LOT of time.

PBOR-2 could not have come at a better time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back