Interesting Beech for sale picture

tawood

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Tim
So in my nightly searches of Barnstormers, TAP, etc, I came across an ad with this shot. I'm not sure it makes me want to buy the plane. I guess it does say, "Current owner trusts both the autopilot and big sky theory".

upload_2021-7-22_21-33-24.png

That’s actually a pretty cool pic! Not the brightest bulb of them all, but cool, nonetheless!

So in my nightly searches of Barnstormers, TAP, etc, I came across an ad with this shot. I'm not sure it makes me want to buy the plane. I guess it does say, "Current owner trusts both the autopilot and big sky theory".

View attachment 98492
I’ve seen a few of the Twin Cessna guys do the “ghost riding the whip” photos. No thanks for me. I have an amazing autopilot but I’ve seen what can happen when one suddenly goes crazy. Scary.

Green screen. Nice editing
Don’t think so. Look at the instruments. The airspeed is alive and the altimeter looks to be indicating a hair over 6,000ft. Looks real to me!

Would bet it’s two photos stitched together. Same camera location but pilot swapped seats between shots. Stitch them together at the center of the yoke bar and it’s done.

Better a stitched photos than some yahoo climbing over seats to get a “cool” shot.

The MHC club is more enjoyable in the back of the plane...

“I’m selling an aircraft, and I value coolness over safety and following the rules. Imagine what other pesky rules I’ve ignored while owning this aircraft”

Everybody here probably knows this, but in case someone doesn’t.
§ 91.105 Flight crewmembers at stations.
(a) During takeoff and landing, and while en route, each required flight crewmember shall -

(1) Be at the crewmember station unless the absence is necessary to perform duties in connection with the operation of the aircraft or in connection with physiological needs; and

(2) Keep the safety belt fastened while at the crewmember station.

Don’t think so. Look at the instruments. The airspeed is alive and the altimeter looks to be indicating a hair over 6,000ft. Looks real to me!
@Ryan A On second look i missed that last night. Plus the key is rotated on, and a few other instruments appear to indicate in flight.

“I’m selling an aircraft, and I value coolness over safety and following the rules. Imagine what other pesky rules I’ve ignored while owning this aircraft”.
Total scofflaw. He probably even flies the high arrival at OSH.

I don't think it's a big deal, but I personally wouldn't put it in an ad to sell my plane.

Back