indicators of a Safer pilot

Citations and other business jets can bank more than 30 degrees safely. The reason most don't is an effort not to scare the passengers.

The point, in context, was that a good pilot doesn't NEED to bank more than 30° in the pattern. Avoiding a midair collision, say, while you're cutting across the airport at pattern altitude :rolleyes:, might call for more.

dtuuri

The point, in context, was that a good pilot doesn't NEED to bank more than 30° in the pattern. Avoiding a midair collision, say, while you're cutting across the airport at pattern altitude :rolleyes:, might call for more.

dtuuri
As usual, you are changing the context after you are shown to be wrong.

As usual, you are changing the context after you are shown to be wrong.
I was shown to be "wrong"? Changed the context? That's your modus operandi not mine:Take me out of context, say I'm wrong then declare victory. Why didn't you spend less time slandering and more time debugging this software? Look what happens when I tap a key at a constant typing rate and hitthesp ace bar between each tap:
X XXX XXXXX XXXX

The page hangs upwh en scrolling too.

dtuuri

To me, willingness to learn, strict use of checklists and a touch of conservatism in their flying is what makes a pilot good. I've noticed non pilots seem to be impressed by how well a pilot uses the radio. Or maybe how many compliments he has gotten on his equipment.

Using auto pilot when attempting to join the mile high club?

"Hang on a second honey, I need to recalculate weight & balance with two in the back and nobody in the front."

Back