In Hot Water

I'm still curious about the application after reading the whole thread. Crew crash pad? LOL.

Mmm. The FO smells like rotisserie chicken! :)
The content of the original poster, doesn't seem to be aircrew material. Suspect flophouse, squatter, crack house and/or fugitive hideout. :rolleyes2:

Last edited:
Deleted.

Last edited:
Need some ideas. Have a community bathroom with two showers. The building has a massive water heater that doesn't work and will cost thousands to fix so that's out.

Any ideas how to Jerry rig a simple system to heat water for showers? There are two stalls with shower heads so two sources of cold water and the bathroom has power. Seems like the necessary elements are there to make hot water on demand. Does anyone have any experience with this or have any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

If you can place a 40 gallon electric next to the old unit and plumb it in somehow, that's what I would do if everything is there to do it. It should be quite easy and quite cheap to do. It would give you a real shower.

Sounds like you got it figured out already though.

Funny how some members got so scalded over hot water. :nonod:

The content of the original poster, doesn't seem to be aircrew material. Suspect flophouse, squatter, crack house and/or fugitive hideout. :rolleyes2:

Why are you so interested and eager to throw out your most disparaging guesses? Go back and read your input to this thread. First you guess I'm a 'slum lord'. Then you guess I'm locked into a lease in the projects. Now your guessing crack house.

The thread is about heating water and you've just been attacking me with your stupid game of 21. Why? Do you have some issue we should be aware of?

I'm going to say it again, it's None Of Your Business. Got an idea to heat up water on the cheap? Great. Otherwise STFU.

Why are you so interested and eager to throw out your most disparaging guesses? Go back and read your input to this thread. First you guess I'm a 'slum lord'. Then you guess I'm locked into a lease in the projects. Now your guessing crack house.

The thread is about heating water and you've just been attacking me with your stupid game of 21. Why? Do you have some issue we should be aware of?

I'm going to say it again, it's None Of Your Business. Got an idea to heat up water on the cheap? Great. Otherwise STFU.

Just don't let your building collapse and be mindful of shipyard safety! :D

Read his comments anywhere, then read his handle, he's just another miserable ****.

I'll throw out another idea - how about a gym membership? Even if it's a temporary one. Nice hot showers as long as you want, free soap, plus you get to get in to shape and check out girl's spandex clad behinds while you do it. Doesn't get better than that.

I very rarely shower at home.

I'll throw out another idea - how about a gym membership? Even if it's a temporary one. Nice hot showers as long as you want, free soap, plus you get to get in to shape and check out girl's spandex clad behinds while you do it. Doesn't get better than that.

I very rarely shower at home.

Know what? That's a great idea!

Back